NHSN 21st Annual Conference Registration Information
*2021 NHSN Conference will take place in-person in Grand Rapids, MI
Registration fees should be paid as follows:
- Please go to this site: https://give.lsuhealthfoundation.org/givenow
- On the screen below where the amount is entered, there is a box called "Designation". In that drop down list, there’s a fund "NHSN International Conference" that you should select. This will direct the registration fee to fund 622016. Be sure to identify whom the fee is for although this says a donation. We will be able to send a receipt following confirmation identifying it as registration payment.
- Please send an email with a copy of the donation notification to Melissa Prestwood at email@example.com once you have completed this process. This will allow the NHSN to check and verify your registration fee payment has made it to the correct fund.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
$200.00 Member in good standing
$100.00 Student Member in good standing
$200.00 Student Non-Member
$100.00 Undergraduate Students (Please submit letter from Faculty member showing your status as Under Graduate)
Registration Fee Includes:
- Entrance to conference for 3 days
- Lunch for 3 days
- Dinner Dance Thursday night (additional fee for a guest)
- ECLC Mixer Wednesday night