NHSN 22nd International Conference
"Biological and Social Determinants of Drug Use:
Addressing Hispanic Health Inequities in the age of COVID"
September 28-30, 2022
Grand Rapids, MI
Michigan State University
College of Human Medicine at the Secchia Center
Registration Closes August 31, 2022
- Member in good standing - $200
- Non-member - $400
- Student member in good standing - $100
- Student non-member - $200
- Undergraduate Student - $100
Submit letter from Faculty member showing status as Undergraduate
- MSU Student Poster Presenter One Day Attendance -$20 (does not include Awards Dinner Dance)
- MSU Student Poster Presenter Three (3) Day Attendance - $50 (does not include Awards Dinner Dance)
How to pay Registration Fees:
- Please visit: https://give.lsuhealthfoundation.org/givenow
- Enter Amount of Registration Fee
- In "Designation" drop down menu choose "NHSN International Conference". This will direct the registration fee to fund 622016.
- Click Add Donation button
- In the comments put "Registration Fee for -Name-"
- You will receive an email stating donation notification
- Please send an email with a copy of the donation notification to Melissa Prestwood at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have completed this process. This will allow the NHSN to check and verify your registration fee payment has made it to the correct fund.
- Melissa Prestwood will send a receipt that states "Conference Registration Fee"
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
If you are a member, be sure to pay your 2022 Membership Fee to ensure you are in good standing. Your registration is not considered complete until your membership fee and registration fee are completed.